Summer 2022 CPI Research Experience for Undergraduates
Research opportunities in polymers, catalysis, enzyme engineering, and data science at UD’s Center for Plastics Innovation (CPI). Experience in chemical conversion strategies and enabling cross-cutting tools to address the global problem of plastics waste.
- Research projects with graduate student and faculty mentorship
- Research seminars
- Professional development Workshops
- Industry and government lab site visits
- Counseling on STEM academic careers
- Interdisciplinary research symposium
- 10 weeks (June 6th – August 12th, 2022)
- Stipend and on-campus housing
- Updated resume and official transcript
- Personal Statement
- One letter of recommendation
- All materials due by 11:59 PM on Feb 15th, 2022
Pandemic Contingency: Please keep in mind that although we are planning for a fully in-person experience in 2022 we continue to monitor the status of the pandemic. We will be following campus and State of Delaware recommendations to prioritize health and safety of our participants and local community. Applicants must be prepared to comply with University of Delaware COVID-19 requirements for campus visitors. Thank you for prioritizing public safety alongside us.
Questions? Contact Beth Fylak via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply, head straight to the application form here.